Saturday, October 3, 2009

All the world's a stage

I am acting in a play produced by IIMACTS (IIM Ahmedabad Theatrical and Cultural Society) called 'Badi buaji...baap re baap'.
It's been a fun month of practice, some tempers flaring and two days of performing at Natarani, the theatre owned by Mallika Sarabhai, herself PGP 74.
And I got the greatest kick out of being applauded by the audience for my performance, a 2 bit role but a vital one.
The entire team of 30 has worked hard and everyone will be mighty pleased when this play successfully completes 3 shows Oct. 2,3 and 4.

1 comments:

Bastet said...

how I wish I could see it!! Must have been huge fun!! There's nothing like being there on stage and listening to people appreciate all the hard work and night outs you've put in from ages!!!