Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random thoughts...

6 weeks to go, then 6 days... Summer placements beckon!
slot 3 promises to be the roughest time in my stay at WIMWI...though I'd rather not hypothesize about the future. 8 subjects (no WAC either to bring the actual number down), PPTs, summer preps, CV preparation...life is hectic.

Thesis accepted pending typo corrections...should get my MSc degree after a thesis defence.

A lot of the things that are happening around me remind me of different things described in "Snapshots From Hell" and "Running of the Bulls".
Had an OM class by Prof. Saral Mukherjee (Saralda) and it was the turn of my study group to present a case. While I was not speaking, must say we had our 'case' taken...not unlike the description of the Marketing class Peter Robinson describes.

The I-Banking situation, on the other hand, reminds me of the title of the second chapter in "Running of the Bulls"..."Goldman or Bust".

1 comments:

Bastet said...

At IITB, they have cross-country races, called "Crossy". They'd come out with a wonderful tee shirt - "At the end of crossy, there are no winners, only survivors!" :) Same would apply to PGP-I :D